WHAT ARE WE DOING TO HELP STOP THE SPREAD?
Information for patients and customers regarding eye-testing and optometry services at Taylor Eyewear.
UPDATED: 24 September 2020
NOTE: IF YOU FEEL AT ALL UNWELL OR HAVE TRAVELLED OVERSEAS IN THE LAST 21 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND OUR STORE UNANNOUNCED. CALL US INSTEAD AND WE WILL ASSIST YOU IN YOUR ENQUIRY OVER THE PHONE.
To our dear customers,
We have lifted the restrictions on routine eye-testing and are now operating as normal. We are continuing to go above and beyond with hygiene to ensure the safety of all our staff and patients. These measures include:
- Providing hand sanitiser and hand washing areas for staff and patients
- Frequently wiping down all surfaces with hospital-grade disinfectants and immediately wiping them down after they come into contact with people
- Cleaning all frames with disinfectant wipes immediately after being tried on to minimise the risk of spreading germs.
- Limiting the number of patients in-store to 18 at a time, allowing space for safe social distancing
- Wiping and disinfecting down optometry and diagnostic equipment between testing using a peroxide based solution
- Limiting staff attendance to essential staff only
If you need new glasses or just want to come in for a repair or general enquiry, please do so in a safe manner and we will be more than happy to help.
For more information about preventing COVID-19, see the diagrams below or go to health.gov.au.
We wish our customers and their families the best in these unsettling times. Stay safe, be kind and look out for each other.
Matt, Daniel, Bill & Staff.